• $85 per player - $300 / foursome if registered before September 1st.
• 4-person Team "Battle Ball" & Scramble Format
• Shirt for every player
• Gift bag for every player
• On course contests and prizes
• Post Tournament Awards – Auction – Door Prizes - Meal
1. Each 4-man team plays a 3-person scramble and 1 player plays the "Battle Ball. This rotates among players, changing each hole. For example: Player A plays the “Battle Ball” on the 1st hole, B on the 2nd, C on the 3rd, D on the 4th, then back to A on the 5th and so on thru the round.
2. On each hole, all 4 players take a "tee" shot and then select the best ball to from which to play the next shot. From this point on, the designated "Battle Ball" player finishes the hole alone and the other 3 play a scramble.
3. In Battle Ball, two scores per hole are added together to become the team score for that hole. One score is from the player playing the battle ball, the 2nd score comes from the other 3 players playing in a scramble format.
4. Bogie is your friend.
• OVERALL CHAMPION (combined scramble and "Battle Ball" scores)
• SCRAMBLE WINNER
• "BATTLE BALL" WINNER"
• CHALLENGE CUP WINNER (veterans organizations)
• CLOSEST TO THE PIN (men and women)
• LONGEST DRIVE (men and women)